NEO Cars & Coffee is a regularly scheduled local Northeast Ohio Car gathering, that takes place at various locations. Our mission is to provide a regular, safe and enjoyable gathering for all automotive enthusiasts in and around Northeast Ohio. NEO Cars & Coffee events are managed by AutoInterests.
Dates for 2020 are still being finalized. Stay tuned!
Rules & Regulations
A single violation of any rule may be grounds for permanent banning and removal from the premises at the sole discretion of NEOCC organizers.
- No burnouts
- No loud music (not audible 10 ft away from car)
- No speeding (speed limit is 5 mph around people and cars, 10 mph everywhere else)
- No excessive engine revving
- No alcohol or illegal substances
- Pedestrians must yield to travel lanes
- Children 12 and under must be adult supervised
- Only licensed and insured drivers on the property
- No vendors permitted (unless previously approved by NEOCC)
- Absolutely NO passing out flyers (unless previously approved by NEOCC)
- Smokers must obey ORC and stay away from building entrances, and dispose of cigarette butts properly
- No littering, dispose of trash properly
- Respect others’ property and vehicles – be cautious of parking proximity, opening doors, etc.
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bikes, and other personal transportation must be kept at least 5 ft away from cars
- No motorized mini-bikes permitted
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after
- Be respectful – remember the common interest that brings us together, everyone still has his/her individual tastes
- This property is under surveillance – by entering you consent to being videotaped and/or photographed
- By entering the premises you agree to indemnify and hold harmless event organizers and property owners from any liability
Can I hand out flyers for another car show, event, fundraiser, etc.?
- Passing out flyers is NOT permitted at NEOCC events.
- Placing flyers in or on vehicles is NOT permitted.
Can I advertise or set up a tent/booth/table for my business, club, product, etc.?
- Sorry, only approved sponsors/partners of NEOCC may set up and display information.
- All vendors must have a formal corporate relationship in place with AutoInterests, LLC; for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any vendors that setup a display without prior permission will be asked to leave the event.
Can I save parking spaces for someone else or others in my group/club?
- Reserving parking spaces is NOT permitted.
- Parking is on a first come first serve basis, and unfortunately reserving spaces for others is not permitted due to the size of these shows, as the lot does fill to capacity at most events.
- We encourage you to arrive when the event starts, and groups who arrive together are generally able to park together in the same area.
- If your club or group wants to park together, plan to meet up somewhere nearby before the start of the show and coordinate arriving together.
Will you donate to my charity/cause or can I set up a table/booth to collect donations at a NEOCC event?
- While there are many worthy causes, we are unable to support each opportunity that is presented to us. As an organization, we have chosen to focus on animal welfare and contribute to this cause during the annual Dyno Day for Dogs event.
Can you share something on your Facebook page or event for me?
- We are approached with requests every week to share/publicize other events, causes and businesses. While there are many noble causes that exist, it is simply not feasible for us to share these without overwhelming NEOCC fans with unsolicited material and detracting from our core mission of automotive fun. As a result we are generally unable to publicize third party materials unless they are part of a formal corporate partner relationship that is helping to make NEOCC events possible.